The Path That We Choose Part II

Okay, this takes so long, I think. Where the hell is the update? What's wrong with him? hmmm... let just meet him.

I opened the web, ahhh there is an update. Wtf?? Only this? This is not a major milestone. This is just an unfinished ingredients.

"hey... it's me, can we meet?", I call him through my mobile phone.

"Of course... in usual place?"

"No prob, I will wait here", i answered.

3 hours later.

He's here...

and so "bring it on!!" he yelled!! "Since when this blog become since fiction"
"since those writer to lazy to update this

"blog every fuckin days" I replied.

"What the fuck!!?"

"Yeah its their way to looking some excuses", I said with no intention to do that.

"How dare them to put me in this shit situation" he said with tearful eye

"So do we continue the story or what?" I asked

"I wanna but what can i do? My hands is tide so tight" he said with low voice.

"Shit!! Your right!! Here let me open it for you" and I open the rope.

"Now, your hand is free... But my hand is not", I said

"Why?", he asked me.

"You said this is your turn and not mine. U're not allow me to write something in this chapter. Do u forget?", this makes me feel so annoyed.

"Okay, but right now I'm so angry. My game engine broken, and I don't know how to fix it.", he replied

"Contact the dev.", *madness come slowly but sure.

"I already did that. And they didn't give me the fix."

"Kill the dev!", I give me the C4 and detonator.

"But there's a possibility that the fault is in my os and not at their engine!"

"Kill Bill Gates!", I give him a m24

"Bill just the old boss, right now he don't even in touch with the real developer team, I think.", he answered, what a lame mind.

"Kill yourself then, or maybe I can help u a bit.", the angry mind come.

Then I use my USP to shot his head.

What a sight, what an action, in old fashion way. Too bad, but this is just the way that seems right.

"So long my friend....", then I walk into the gate.

I will go to Section one and push that asshole. I need him move faster to City Level 2.

"Not that fast morron!", wait... It can't be real... I shot him in head already.

And then I see that man take the m24 and... "Bang!!" a gunshot sound...

Damn he shot me with the gun that I've given to him before. That was a mistake.... wait, he's not the sniper, he usually rush the scene with mp5, how can he use the sniper rifle with that accuracy? Impossible.
 
The the blank/dark/black/whatver scene come.

"SNAKE... Are u There Snake?? Answer me!!"


The blank/dark/black/whatver scene turned into the game over scene.




Then i hit "Continue".

suddently i respawn in the old prison "shit!" i screaming in whispering
i press start button to call my chopa (read it using spanish aksen)

"yes.. boss, wadap"
"just get your fucking ass out-a here!!!"

                           




0 comments:

Post a Comment