The Path That We Choose - Final

"F.... ", I managed to get back, but alas that feels so hurt. Then I saw him, yeah him, the one that I shot into and then get back to shoot me.

"Can we deal with this later?", he asked.

"No way man... no way.", I prepared to get my USP ready.

"Ahem... do u forget about this?", he showed me the m24.

"So... do we need to shoot each other again? Or take another path?", I asked him directly.

"Well...  the bullet... feel damn hurt.", he answered

"Hell yeah...", I replied

"And that game over scene..", he said

"Fuckin annoying.."

Then we both laugh.

"Come on bro, let's continue with the update. You and me with the computers, no more shooting.", he said.

"Can't say no to that. Let's go. So damn cold here", I said

"Yeah to that stupid main district.", he closed our conversation. Then we both walk away from the Outer Heaven's shadow into the fictional reality.


Outer Heaven's shadow


"hold your steps there!!! youve cross the line already" someone in the mist talk to us.
"dont you fuckin dare to walk out without this map" then he give us the map


"then off you go" he send us go with big smile

"whos that?" i askin

"dont know" then we throw the map.



0 comments:

Post a Comment