The Main District - Intermezzo

Before the new wave comes.

"Ding Dong Deng Ding... Deng Dung Deng Dong...", the stupid tone heard.

"Welcome to the Midgar Train Station. Always remember and obey the Law. This train public services is proudly present by The Shinra Electric Company. We hope that you have a very good day ahead. Thank you."

Ah that stupid announcement, useless. Well can't do anything about that now.  But after this case, hehehe I will...

*Poke*

Eh... I turn my head.

"Hi brow...", he said.

That person, yeah, he's like a bro to me... Well it's difficult to explain so let's simplify it with that bro stuff.

"Ah... like always, the man with the black hoodie. How are you brow?", I asked

"As good as before, as good as will be.", he answered.

"As poetic as before, a man who truly knows the power of a language."

He just smile a little bit at my compliment.

"And you my bro, as the man with the Russian Gas Mask, what are you doing here?", he asked back to me.

"Do we have to do something like this again? You know better that anyone else."

"Well, yeah, that's why I want to remind you about something important."

"and what is that?'

"I haven't see our partner for sometime around here. Is he lost his way again?" he asked.

"Not this time, he's just  busy with some other stuff."

"616? Hmm 1610? oor the stupid joke 8311?", he tried to give me his best guess.

"Nah... It's the Prime. He will have a big thing to prepare.", I answered.

" Don't tell me he's going to the next level!|

"yeah, that's the plan."

"Well, can't comment more to that thing Hehe..."

"yeah... So?", I asked

"Let me help u again and take the role back for now. What should I do now?", he asked again.

"Well, a black hoodie is no good in this case. U should wear this.", I give him a special mask.

"Come on... not this!", he showed an objection.

"Hahahaha... ", I answered with a big laugh.

"Whatever...", and then he wear that mask.

And now, my bro turned into him, the man with the black-yellow mask.

"Don't forget to use his skin too!"

"Gdmt bro, you really know how to torture me huh!"

And I laughed more and more when hearing that comment.



The Black-Yellow Mask

0 comments:

Post a Comment