The path that we choose

And so "bring it on!!" I yell!! "Since when this blog become since fiction"
"since those writer to lazy to update this

"blog every fuckin days" he reply.

"What the fuck!!?" I try to diggin more.

"Yeah its their way to looking some excuses"

"How dare them to put me in this shit situation" a drop of tear running on my left cheek.

"So do we continue the story or what?" He askin.

"I wanna but what can i do? My hands is tide so tight" i try lowering my voice as much as possible.

"Shit!! Your right!! Here let me open it for you" and just like he said he do me a favor to open the rope.

"Now, your hand is free... But my hand is not"

"Why?", I asked him.

"You said this is your turn and not mine. U're not allow me to write something in this chapter. Do u forget?"

"Okay, but right now I'm so angry. My game engine broken, and I don't know how to fix it.", I replied

"Contact the dev."

"I already did that. And they didn't give me the fix."

"Kill the dev!", he give me C4 and detonator.

"But there's a possibility that the fault is in my os and not at their engine!"

"Kill Bill Gates!", he give me a m24

"Bill just the old boss, right now he don't even in touch with the real developer team, I think."

"Kill yourself then, or maybe I can help u a bit."

Then he use his USP to shot my head.

The the blank/dark/black/whatver scene come back.

"SNAKE... Are u There Snake?? Answer me!!"

The blank/dark/black/whatver scene turned into the game over scene.



0 comments:

Post a Comment