The Main District, Mainly Stupid

This is the place, the destination for today. This place is lively like usual. My main objective here is one of the big building. I'm working there at least for this current era.
so i just take my time while i try to gasp my surrounding the air so fresh even thou it was a big city with less trees.
in this time most of the people more concern about their surrounding and they just dont wanna to make same mistake that been make by their ancestor.
so they start to build some post-steam-punk technology that use mainly water and wind to generate their technology.

CITY LEVEL 1
i just stomp my feet to makesure my foothold is solid (?) and not liquid or solidus.

"Don't worry, it's really good and solid.", that sound come from behind.

And here we go again, the  man who are wearing a Russian gas mask.

"What do you mean by that?", I asked him.

"Like before, there is some silly thing inside of your head. And I just come to rescue you by giving you my best opinion.", he answered

"You can read my mind?"

"Well Let me said it with simple question, Is it truly yours?", then he waved his hand and walk away. What's the matter with him? And what the hell with that?

Then i just put both my hand to the air while i inhale the o2 then release the co2. Then my eyes become bright again. "Seems he will appear alot in this story" i mumble "who?" Said another voice to me " that son of bitches!" I reply " can you just be more specifically" "that fu..." when i try to looking to his face and said the name, that mother fucker suddenly appears behind me "hei! I just see you do farewell to me!!? But how come??" And its that Russiangasmaskman ( since he appear alot and i just dont wanna remember his name i just put "man" after his appearance. Kinda make him like superhero-wannabe.)

"Its just your eyes play tricks on you my bro" he even call me his bro!!!

"Sometimes we just told ourself to be fooled and make our brain create the hallucinations of what we wanna see" he explain to me like im just an idiot's

"Just go to freakin hell" then walk both my leg away from him.

"Dont forget to eat lunch!!!" That mother fucker yelling from afar.

Okay... gzzzz..... WTF???? 
Let take a deep breath... inhale the O2 and release the CO2...
In and out...
to ease my mind, to calm myself

It's working no more, I can't calm myself...
I will kill that man!!

I open my bag and grab my weapon, the Glock18C. Yes, I'm sure it's 18C,it has select-fire switch on the slide. I take aim, err.... where the hell is he??? I suddenly realize he's already leave my field of view. Don't tell me he already hide himself in the fog of war! 

"Violence will not be tolerated.", I heard a sound coming.

Damn it's a Protectron, the City's security robot.

"Citizen, Please put away your weapon!", I can see that thing is aiming the laser weapon to me.

"Okay, okay, chill out man!", I put my Glock back to my backpack. Dang i got the trick!!! Then the robot tease me good.

Here comes the black light then some welcome sign just appear from no where.

"Zzppppp..." then i hit the floor made from brick's and so some spot light point at me.

Trying to wake up but my mind told me

"Enjoy this shit man!! Its a legendary scene!!"

"Okay, but this feels funny man" my reply to my self (?)

1...2...3... the blank/dark/black/whatver scene is over, now suddenly everything come back in my sight. I'm in a room, this must be a room.

 "Where the hell am I?"

"Welcome to Section 1.", this is the very basic level. Like usual, you have to begin your drill."

Ah, the person that's talking to me, that's not the Russiangasmaskman, this is different person. And why I have to roll out and begin my drill again? I am not a noob! Gzzz, whatever, bring it on!

"Whatever dude, just play it!", I said it with full confidence.


Glock 18C

BackPack





Protectron Robot





0 comments:

Post a Comment