Not Close Enough

Here I am.
In this place, I can't deny that I feel insecure.

I'm looking around the scene...
I'm taking a breath to smell the surrounding area...
But whatever I see and smell, I never forget another place that I long to...

But my desire is irrelevant right now.
I have a fuckin reality in front of me.

"Should i just face it?" I said it to my self "should i?" Asking me to the person next to me. I can see from her face that she was confuse. Wasn't like any other woman's out there, she trying to answer my question "i was sure you have options" she said wisely "and don't you think too much about it just go forward" i see lots of sparkling in her eyes.

Then i said

"Are you talking to me??" Then i just move to another spot in this bus

I'm looking through the window. I'm just trying to forget that ugly and annoying woman. And suddenly a song is playing around my head...

You're staring bright through the window
you're moving closer to me
Lalalalala... (forgotten lyric)
Hmmmmm...
(forgotten lyric)
Nyanyanya... (forgotten lyric)  
Get out and leave me, let it on

But when it's going to be ok
I'm cruisin' on a train
I've got to fear no holiday
Fear is where I'm in.  


What the... I'm on a bus not a train... *sigh...

the vision back to the windows. while its bus moving so fast i can see it clear thru the windows its landscape. a green and wide forest and in the horizon i can see it clear lot of skyscraper. crawl its claw to the bright blue skies. its been centuries after the old civilization gone and the brand new era comes.

and i mumbling some short of spells.

"al-LOH-ha-MOHR-ah!!!"... a text popping in front of me, error! no locked object available!"

"sec-tum-SEMP-ra!!!... another text coming, "error! no shield or magic shell in range!"

Okay... my mind seems messed up once again.

Okay, let's concentrate! Hmmm, "Look closely into my eyes.. and let your trust open the gate of your inner defenses. Let me come into you and let me see the truth which masked by the shadow in your soul. El espacios la kepungkur!"

Nothing happened... I almost sure I said the right spell!

Then someone poke me from behind, I'm turning my head and I see there's a man who are wearing a Russian gas mask and then he says, "error! that spell need a particular target with high trust to you!"

 "But there are a lot of people here!", I replied

"Sigh*, boy that is pvp spell... and like I said, you need a high level of trust!", he answered.

Shit my head keep messing with me. Once again i look to the horizon, the skyscraper growing big and its magnificent make me feel awe.

then we arrive in the biggest gate i ever seen in my whole life and it says "WELCOME TO MAIN DISTRICT" and every times i thru this place my sense comeback to me.

A healty citizen, with bright eyes goin and ready to take the World.

   
*Note:

The ugly and annoying woman



The Man with a Russian Gas Mask



0 comments:

Post a Comment