A step closer

Morning.. the sun just wash his face with morning fog and smile like a big idiot.
Thats how i see the world everyday, somehow the world around me have individuals soul and can do conversation. And depends from how long they live, they also mature and have wrinkles in their faces. Lot people says life is circles, from infant, toddler, kid, teenagers, matured, grow old, be granpa then kid again. So can you imagine the sun.. his behavior is like fuckin child. He often tease me with his heat... so freakin hot then he hide in the back of those clouds. Those clouds is a toddler who just grow up a few days ago. So he just make them crying. Sometimes just make them cry lil bit. Sometimes he make them cry all day long, and its annoying.

But if i take a different point of view of it, maybe the sun is not that bad. Sun is always be the sun... the king among stars, It always smiling, shining and give me at energy to us every day... but still ,yeah... that smile is pretty idiot! Gzzz... why I let my mind sink into that stupid metaphor. The sun bla bla bla...  Let's back to the individual souls around my world. There is one person for example, let just call that person as A errr maybe not A, let just use B. In first glance we can see B as a nice person. He always kind, polite and helpful, But if you know B better then you will realize that impression is a mere illusion, a built up persona. B is an live artist, he is doing it in real live and not in a stage. Wonderfully ironic, I have an Oscar class actor in my real life.

So i walk out from my apartment. With T-shirt, short jeans pants and slipper. Walking around 15-20 meters then i face the lift, pressing the button.

Nothing happens....

I try the second time..

Nothing happens.. the button not even turning on to red, the floor indicator also

Its not showing any progress

The third times... it remains silent

Forth, fifth, sixth, seventh... then

"ding!!"

The sound comes from the other one. Then someone with "Building Maintenance" tag appear.

"Excuse me. This elevator is out of service. would you like to take this one??" he said.

"No wonder, Old sport!! I almost press 911!!" I reply calmly.

Then he widely smile to respond me, so i decide to just pass him by.

"Elevator!! i command you to take me to ground floor" order me to the other elevator.

Nothing happens...

"Hmmm once again i command you to.." suddenly that mother fucker with "Building Maintenance" tag comes inside then press the ground floor button and walk out from the elevator.

"HEI!! don't you wishy washy me!!" i said together with the elevator door closing.

Great... just fucking great... this is only the beginning of my day and I already got a problem. Is it really a problem? Or is it just a common thing? Whatever... I take a look to my watch, it shows 7:07. Damn it, I must go hurry. I don't want to get late... I have important mission to do.

Arrived at the bus stop. And now all that I do is waiting. 1 minute.... 2 minutes.... 3 minutes... ahhh fuck... Can't do nothing except waiting here. Hmmkay... after 7 fuckin minutes, now the bus is here and I jump rightaway into it.

'Let's do this!'. I said that for myself.




0 comments:

Post a Comment